- June 10
- 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- $100 per Team (includes Camp T-shirt)
"Team camp allows each team the chance to receive valuable live repetitions against other schools. Teams will practice in all phases of practice including: inside drill, 1-on-1’s, skeleton, and scrimmages. Drills take place on Tech’s practice fields and will be supervised by Tech’s football staff. Full pads and mouthpieces must be worn and provided by each camper."
Youth Day Camp (Ages 6 - 12)
- June 16 - 18
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- $100 (includes Camp T-shirt)
"Campers ages 6-12 will learn basic football skills and movements in this beginning football skills camp. Campers will go through agility stations, stretching techniques, punt, pass, and kick competitions and flag football games. Tech football players will share their experiences of playing college football during a Q&A session."
17th Annual Lineman Camp
- June 22 - 25
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Positions: ILB, OLB, ROV, DL, OL, TE
- $260 for Overnight
- $200 for Commuter
"The Lineman Only Camp is designed to be fun and develop fundamental skills which enable tight ends, linebackers, offensive and defensive linemen to be successful. The size of Tech’s coaching staff will enable individuals of different ages and experience and skill levels to receive appropriate instruction...Full pads and mouthpieces must be worn and provided by each camper."
Senior One Day Skills Camp
- June 28
- 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- College-Eligible Seniors 2015 Graduating Class
"Senior Skills Camp provides testing and evaluation of football skills for college-eligible seniors (2015 graduating class) by Tech’s football staff."
- All campers must remain on campus unless checked out by a parent, guardian, coach or staff member.
- Overnight campers must bring bedding, towels, personal items, and clothes necessary for a three-day stay.
- All campers must arrive with a physical form bearing a doctor’s signature (physicals within the 2013-14 school year will be accepted).
- Each camper must be covered by school or personal insurance. Secondary insurance related to camp injuries (not illness) is included in the camp fee. The policy pays the expenses not covered by the campers’ primary coverage.
We are going to be attempting to highlight upcoming camps over the next coming weeks. Check back often (or subscribe to our feed) to find out the camp dates around the state of Arkansas.